Do you know the signs of the ‘End of the World’ that Jesus gave were not for our time? Jesus was not speaking of the end of our planet, nor the end of time!
Many are asking for the current signs of the end times. Others are asking how will the world end. If you are looking for Signs of the End of the World, there is something you ought to know.
The scholars who translated the Greek scriptures into the English Bibles translated THREE completely different Greek words into the ONE English word ‘World’!
Those Three Greek words are:
- Kosmos – An orderly arrangement or system – national or universal – in which intelligent beings live and operate by its laws and principles, whether good or evil
- Aion – Eon, age, period of time
- Oikoumene – land inhabited by Israel both local and foreign; the Roman Empire in the time of the New Testament scriptures
Paul wrote that the ends of the ‘world’ had come upon the early Christians
When Jesus and the Apostles mentioned the ‘end of the world,’ they meant the end of the Old Covenant Kosmos Age. The apostle Paul, writing circa 55AD, indicated that he knew that the end of the Old Kosmos Age had come. He wrote, “…they are written for our admonition, upon whom the ends of the world are come.” (1Cor 10:11)
The word ‘world’ in that verse is ‘aion’, the time period – the age. The apostle affirms that the ends of the age [the ‘world’] had come upon the early church circa 55AD!
Who was Paul writing to? Was it us in the 21st Century? Have the ends of the Age come to us? If so, how long has this ‘end’ been? Two thousand years? No! Paul was speaking to the Corinthians and the contemporary churches of his time! The ends of the age had come upon them! What age was that? Obviously the Old Kosmos Age.
Enjoying this post?
Support this Ministry –>
The Old and New Kosmoses (worlds)
This diagram is fundamental for the understanding of the timelines of the scriptures! Most of Christianity’s misconceptions concerning the Second Coming are as a result of ignorance of the Kosmoses and Ages of the scriptures.
The left side of the diagram pertains to the Old Kosmos Age, while the right side pertains to the New Kosmos Age. The Old Covenant pertains to the Old Kosmos Age. The Crucifixion, the giving of the Holy Spirit, the making of the New Covenant and the 2nd Coming were all events in the ending of the Old Kosmos Age.
The signs of the end of the ‘world’ were the signs pointing to the end of the Old Covenant Kosmos
Here are the facts this diagram presents
- The Old Kosmos Age and the Old Covenant ended at the destruction of Jerusalem and its Temple
- The New Kosmos Age began after the destruction of Jerusalem and its Temple
- The New Covenant began in 31AD at the outpouring of the Holy Spirit
- Christ died during the Old Covenant and Old Kosmos Age
- The biblical last days were the last days of the Old Kosmos Age
- When Jesus specified ‘this generation’, he was speaking of the generation living in the Last Days of the Old Kosmos Age
- ‘The world to come’ that Jesus and the apostles spoke of, was the New Covenant Kosmos Age
Find Out More in this Amazing Book!
Why Christ Has Already Come Back…
And Why The Church Would Never Believe It
Discover the Truth concerning the Coming of the Son of Man in the Clouds of Heaven!
Download now our Free multi-color Last Days Timeline.
This is an invaluable resource in helping you to see the timing of the events of the Biblical Last Days.